I've Done a Lot of Fraxel Treatments and Still Have Scars. Will the C02 Work Better?

acne scars like rolling and icepick kind

Hello

+1

In our office we have 2 lasers done together that would give you great results Profractional laser and micro laser peel.  If after that treatment you were looking for more we would recommend a mini face lift to stretch out your skin  from the scar that are deep. You should see a PS to help you give you permanent options for you situation. Good luck.

Total FX for acne scars

+1

Total FX (Active plus Deep) is going to be more effective than traditional Fraxel for acne scars. Dermabrasion is another more aggressive you and your surgeon may consider.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fraxel vs CO2 Laser

+1

Sasha, I do not know what types of scarring you are referring to. Nevertheless, the CO2 laser, either fractionated or not, is more effective. Did your physician offer you both? I would ask to see photos of his/her actual patients.

Hope this helps.

William M. Ramsdell, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scars and Fraxel treatments. I like using co2 laser resurfacing and a multilayered approach

+1

I have many people who have told me that fraxel hasn't worked for them. I believe in the multilayered approach with co2 laser resurfacing.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon