How Much Fat Can Be Transferred to My Butt?

i am 4"11 and 219lb the weight is manily in my breast which i am fine with and the other biggest portion is in my belly it hangs with fat when it sit it is on my thighs. I have a flat bottom and no hips and i want a big butt. Can All of It Be Transfered to my Butt?

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Hi Yolanda

Yes any areas of excess fat (except the breasts) can be transferred to the gluteal areas; for someone 4'11 I recommend approximately 300-400 cc fat transferred per gluteal area to obtain the best shaping possible, as you tend to lose about 25% of the fat injected. Good luck to you!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon