How Much Fat Can Be Transferred to My Butt?

i am 4"11 and 219lb the weight is manily in my breast which i am fine with and the other biggest portion is in my belly it hangs with fat when it sit it is on my thighs. I have a flat bottom and no hips and i want a big butt. Can All of It Be Transfered to my Butt?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt Augmentation with fat transfer

+1

Yolanda,

Good question to ask. Typically for butt augmentations where try to obtain as much fat as possible from areas such as abdomen, flanks, thighs, and arms. That being said, we definitely do lipo the stomach to obtain a good amount of fat since their are large fat deposits in this region. We use anywhere from 600cc to 800 cc of fat per side when we inject. We try to get the fat from any area that is possib.e Please make sure to check the surgeons Board Certifications as this is paramount when considering this procedure.

Web reference: http://www.miamibuttlift.com/

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Hi Yolanda

Yes any areas of excess fat (except the breasts) can be transferred to the gluteal areas; for someone 4'11 I recommend approximately 300-400 cc fat transferred per gluteal area to obtain the best shaping possible, as you tend to lose about 25% of the fat injected. Good luck to you!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon