I Have Lot of Black Moles on my Face How Can I Get Rid of Them What Kind of Treatment is Best for Me and my Skin is Normal?

Moles of the face

+1

T  first thing to do is have an examination by a plastic surgeon or dermatologist and make sure of the diagnosis. Are these moles or something else. I prefer excision of moles and be sent for biopsy as full thickness for accurate diagnosis. This will leave a scar and depending on your skin, genetic tendencies for scars a decision can be made with your input

How to remove facial moles

+1

Depending on their size and location, facial moles can be easily removed by one of two methods. One is a "shave excision" where the mole is actually "shaved off" at a level just below the surface of the skin. The other is an excision with suture closure which uses both dissolving and non-dissolving sutures to give the best cosmetic result. Dermatologic surgeons typically do both procedures expertly and can decide which would be best for your particular mole. All methods of surgery will leave a scar but the trick is to minimize the scar using the proper technique.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon