Will the NHS Help Pay for TT and if Not How Much is it in England?

I have lost 8 stone, and am waiting for back surgery. I also suffer from lypodeama. I now have a large fibrous overhang which is unsightly and heavy on my back. I have a spondolysenthesis and 3 prolapsed discs as well as chronic osteoarthritis, so I am in chronic pain and live on morphine.I walk an hour a day and go to the pool 3 days a week to do hydro=therapy exercises. I have lost the weight over 9 months. Would the NHS help be loose this unsightly heavy stomach flap? OR if I have to pay, how much would it cost?

Insurance and tummy tucks not likely in the States

+1

From what you  describe, it seems you would be a candidate for a tummy tuck. Congratulations on your weight loss. I do not know if NHS will pay for this type of procedure. If it is feasible, you may see a board-certified plastic surgeon in the United States for an evaluation and recommendations. It is a good idea to seek more than one opinion and compare recommendations.

Tummy tuck in England?

+1

Thank you for the question

Congratulations on your weight loss.

Based on your description you may be an excellent candidate for tummy tuck surgery. I would suggest that you see a well experienced plastic surgeon in your area who will be able to address your questions regarding coverage for the procedure much better than plastic surgeons located in the United States.