I've Lost Some of my Eyebrows, is There Any Way It Can Grow Back?

I'm a 39 year old woman,started to loose my eyesbrows about a year ago,it did not grow back is there anyway it can grow back,I have to colour my eyebrows is with a eyepencil to make it look fuller,please can u help me.

Eyebrow loss

+1
There are many reasons to lose eyebrows and the only way to figure out why is to see a dermatologist. The most important reasons for a 39 year old woman to lose eyebrows include thyroid abnormalities, frontal fibrosing alopecia, alopecia areata and over tweezing of the brows. Other causes are also possible. Be sure to see a dermatologist who specializes in hair loss.

Toronto Dermatologist

Eyebrow Hairloss

+1
The first step is to determine what potentially caused the loss of
eyebrows, as it's not typical to lose them over that short a time
period.  However, if appropriate, an eyebrow transplant procedure is an
extremely effective way to restore eyebrows.  When performed properly,
with the placement of anywhere from 100 to as many as 300 grafts per
side, rather impressive results can be achieved.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Causes of Eyebrow Loss

+1

Whether or not your eyebrows will grow back depends on the reason they are thinning. There are many underlying health conditions that cause both permanent and temporary eyebrow loss. However, it might also simply be aging and hormonal changes. I advise you to see a dermatologist for an in-depth assessment. Eyebrow transplant is always an option if the loss is permanent.

Sanusi Umar, MD
Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon