Lost Invisalign on Day 10 out of 14?

I went through 5 trays of invisalign (I had very minimal problems) and then I got 5 more refinement trays. I'm on tray 1 out of 5 and on the 10th day (today is the 11th) I lost my current set. I am 3 days away from when I am supposed to change to refinement tray #2. I haven't been wearing by invisalign for about 20 hours now because I have been looking for them. I tried the next tray on to see how it feels and it had no more pressure than any other regular timed tray. Would it be okay to use it?

Lost invisalign tray, what to do

+1

It sounds like you have worn it enough to be able to switch into the next tray.  If you are concerned I would call your dentist and get an opinion from them

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Move on to next tray

+1

If you are over a week into a set, then you should be fine to move on to the next set.  If you were 3 days in, I would suggest calling the office and having them make another tray.  In the meantime, drop back to the previous set and stay in a "holding pattern".  Should take a few weeks to get the new one.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist