Lost Feeling in my Left Nipple After Breast Reduction 6 Weeks Ago?

I had a BR about 6 years ago, i realised a week ago that half of my left nipple turned white and i lost feeling in that part of the nipple. Should i be concerned about it and see a doctor?

Nipple changes

+1
You should see a surgeon if you have noticed changes in your breasts recently after having had breast reduction surgery six years ago.  Probably it is just a cosmetic issue, but be cautious and explore your options.

Nipple changes with numbness

+1

Certainly not typical for a post op breast reduction 6 years out. Not sure that it is or isn't related to the surgery.  Would recommend an evaluation by your physician or even a breast surgical specialist though. 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon