Treatments for Sagging Upper Thigh Skin?

I have lost the elasticity in my upper thighs, making it look like I have a terrible case of cellulite (confirmed by several cellulite experts). I work out 4 times a week and the rest of my body is very toned. What can be done with this?

Anterior and lateral thigh lift.

+1

Hi there-

There is an excellent option for you, depending on your goals and your exam, involving the lifting and tightening of the skin on your upper thighs.

Find a surgeon Board certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and have an exam- If you find one with experience in these procedures, I think you'll be pleased with what can be achieved for you.

Take heart!