Lost bridge definition, large tip, & indented middle after Rhinoplasty. Can my nose be fixed with a revision? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty nearly two years ago to reduce a nasal hump, bulbous tip, and ill positioning of my nose. My result is a messy looking nose with no clear definition, an indentation at the base where the bone meets the cartilage from too much rasping, and a tip that looks even bigger because of the indent. I am terribly dissatisfied with my current result. I feel very uncomfortable when i catch my reflection in a mirror. Can a revision rhinoplasty help me reach my "ideal" goal? very anxious!

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
Certainly improvements can be made but with any surgery one must gave realistic expectations.  I think it would be difficult to achieve the appearance of the nose on the right.  

That said, cartilage grafts could be used to smooth the indent you referred to .  Combined with tip revision, I think you would be quite pleased with the appearance.  

I would recommend tip revision either with further sculpting of cartilage and/or suture modification of tip cartilages.

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

+1
Revision rhinoplasty  Is always more difficult than a primary rhinoplasty due to the previous alterations in the anatomy, scar tissue formation and the overall healing process. The bulbous tip can be narrowed with suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages and osteotomies of the nasal bones can create more definition in the sidewalls of your nose. It's a good idea to visit at least 3 busy revision rhinoplasty surgeons to get a feel for what can be accomplished so that you can have realistic expectations.
For many examples of rhinoplasty our practice, please see the link  below

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
Revision rhinoplasty are more difficult and more difficult to predict the results because of the previous surgery, and scars and what ever was done
Yes your nose can be improved with a second rhinoplasty. No one will promise you the model's nose
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com