I Lost 46lbs, & Want a BBL. Do I Have to GAIN Some Back?

I'm 5 ft 175 lbs. My BMI is 33. I started at 222lbs and my goal is 155 so I plan on losing 20 more lbs. I plan on having BBL then later a TT. My question is am I going to have to GAIN for my BBL? Should I try to just maintain for now?

Weight and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Brazilian Butt lift is performed by removing fat from areas of excess and enhancing the buttock with the removed fat.  It is preferred to remove the fat from areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise so that optimal body shaping is also achieved.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

+1

you do not need to gain any weight. you have plenty of fat for a BBL and you need a tummy tuck also. I would not perform both at the same time. You will do better staging the procedures

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift at the same time

+1

Thanks for your photos and questions. I recommend you to lose some weight and have a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift at the same time, both surgeries can be done safely by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Best Wishes!

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD

+1

You may lose the additional weight, and then I would perform a tummy tuck and a Brazilian buttlift at the same time.  Another option would be liposuction of front, sides, and back with fat transfer first and then a tummy tuck in the future.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA