Male, 21, 6ft, 147LBS. Sagging Belly After Losing 25LBS With Exercise. How Can I Make My Stomach Flat?

Loose Skin after Exercise

+2

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, loose skin usually needs a tuck of some sort.  See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and have your skin assessed. Skin is tough to improve for the long term without surgery.  I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

After the weight loss you may have a skin issue, which may be amenable to a short scar tummy tuck or mini tummy tuck.  It would be difficult to determine what is necessary without an exam or photos.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of tummy tucks each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Male Tummy Tuck

+1

After a loss of 25 pounds you may have some loose skin. There are multiple to address this issue. At your size you probably do not need liposuction but skin tightening. Non invasive methods such as Exilis may help and are the easiest to go through because there is no healing process and no scar. However, non invasive procedures such as these do not tighten skin as much as surgery does. Tummy tucks can be done in a mini or modified fashion to produce some tightening with less scar and recovery. A full abdominoplasty may include a scar around the belly button as well as below the bathing suit line and even may include tightening the abdominal muscles to give you the flattest result. A consultation with a plastic surgeon is the only way to know for sure what is best for you. The good news is that, yes, there are ways to get a flat belly. Congratulations on losing the weight...that was the most important start to the process!

William LoVerme, MD