Loss of Elasticity Due to Over-Exfoliation

I have a loss of elasticity in my cheeks due to over-exfoliation. I am only 22. Can this be reversed?

Loss of elasticity should not be caused by over exfoliation

+2

Over exfoliation should irritate the skin and make it more sensitive as an epidermis to the environment. It may turn redder and if excessive exfoliation, the epidermis may become almost transparent, but this should not ruin the elasticity of the dermis.

You should be able to stop the exfoliation and treat the skin with good moisturizers and within four to six weeks see improvement. It would be very difficult to ruin your dermal elastin via topical exfoliaiton.