Losing Weight Before and After Butt Augmentation and Breast Augmentation?

Hi, I am planning on next year getting a Butt Augmentation and Breast Augmentation. Here is my problem I am 5'5'' and 215 pounds and I plan on losing 80 to 100 pounds starting next month. I have a personal trainer and nutritionist to help me get healthy and fit. But for my Butt Augmentation I cannot decide if I want implants or fat injections. I am afraid because I don't know if I should get the fat injection because the fat might go away with me losing weight. Help!

Losing weight before buttock and breast augmentation

+2

The most important decision you have made already - to get serious and lose weight.  Congratulations!

You should definitely lose all the weight you intend to first then re-approach the desire for buttock and breast augmentation.  After losing 80+ lbs you will be a whole new person with a whole new body habitus so this will be the time to see what options and sizes best suit you.  Glad to help...RAS

Losing Weight Before & After Breast and Butt Augmentation

+2

Kudos on your decision to employ a personal trainer and nutritionist to help you reach your weight loss and health goals. While you can certainly consider breast and butt augmentation for the future, you'll want to reach and maintain a weight you're happy with and then schedule your consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss all of your options for both procedures.

Breast augmentation

There are many decisions to discuss with your surgeon about breast augmentation including saline or silicon, size of the implant, shape of the implant, and implant placement. See where you are after the weight loss and then make well-informed decisions based on your goals.

Butt augmentation

As for butt augmentations and deciding between implants and fat injections, fat wins. We do a lot of brazilian butt lifts (which augments and enhances your buttocks using fat from unwanted areas of your body). Because it really is a resculpting of your abdomen, flanks, and buttocks - if the fat is processed and grafted correctly - you will not use the overall effect with any additional weight loss or weight gain.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Losing weight before buttock enlargement and breast enlargement

+1

Congratulations for taking the first step to improving your health by losing weight. You will have a different shaped body after this weight loss. Decide on what you need done at this time with your plastic surgeon.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Don't have surgery until you are at your ideal weight

+1

I find it fascinating that someone who is over 200 lbs is concerning augmentation of the breasts and buttocks.  It is important to be an an acceptable weight prior to surgery, not simply in order to be medically cleared but to have a basis for evaluation of implant size and proportions.

Robert L. Kraft, MD