Is Losing Pubic Hair Normal After Tummy Tuck?

I am now on my 4th week post op and I noticed while showering today, that a little more than 25% of my pubic hair was falling out. When I pull on them, a bundle comes out. Is this something I should be concerned about? My pubic area was pulled up high after tt. Also I noticed that when I peeled off my binder today it was a little stuck to my skin (located under belly button where tt incision is) and when I pulled off, I noticed a reddish dried up blood substance with a mixture of puss? Normal?

Hair loss after TT

This may very well be normal particularly if the area below your scar was pulled up quite a bit. However, your best bet is to ask your plastic surgeon to check it out. He or she is in the best position to evaluate your situation.