Losing my Hourglass After Liposuction?

I recently had vaser liposuction done on my upper and lower abs and love handles, and it has been 2 weeks since my procedure. I used to have a very obvious hourglass figure and after the surgery, I feel as if I've lost my hourglass quite a bit. Could this be because of swelling/fluid build up in adjacent areas? I realize I still have quite a bit of time until the final result is seen but is the figure I'm seeing now a basic outline of what I'll look like in later months?

Post Lipo Results

+1

Thank you for your question. Fluid accumulation can last for several weeks to months. Wear your compression garment, and be patient. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Post VASER results

+1

Hello! 2 weeks is way too early to determine anything. You need to be patient, wear the garments as advised, follow the instructions of your surgeon and give it some time for the swelling to settle.. I am sure you won't be disappointed.

All the best!

India Plastic Surgeon

LIposuction and curves

+1

At two weeks after surgery, you are probably maximally swollen. Give it a few months before getting too nervous. Good luck.