After Losing Weight My Breasts, Arms, Thighs and Stomach Will Sag: What Non-Surgica Solutions are There? (Photo)

My breast are extremely lop-sided and they both even have a different shape. Im not wanting a miracle just something that would make me feel more feminine. Yes five children later and my breast are a no-no , sexually. i have my babies and my vanity not worth missing out on all their awesomeness....then again not being able to help them face the world isnt either.

Nonsurgical lifting and tightening options

+1
Unfortunately there are no good tightening devices and no lifting devices that will firm the skin and lift the breasts. Surgery is really the only solution.

Sagging Breasts and Skin after Weight Loss and Pregnancy

+1
First off, congratulations to you for thinking clearly about what is most important in your life.  Unfortunately there are no reliable non-surgical means to improve your problem areas.  However the surgical solutions, if affordable for you, are quite effective and safe.  Consider consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get more information.  Then you can decide if these surgical procedures might, or might not, be right for you

William A. Terranova, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon