Should I lose weight?

Im 5'1,175lbs,20 years old. I'm going to Dominican republic in March to have Lipo breast lift and Bbl. Should I lose weight prior to the surgery? I would like to be at a weight I can maintain.

Losing Weight before surgery

+1
This question should be answered by the board certified plastic surgeon who is performing  your surgery in March. Because they have seen you for a consultation, he or she would able to give the best and safest recommendation for your body type and what you're looking to achieve. 

LIpo

+1

To best help you, please send in some pictures consisting of a front, back, left and right side view of your body as well as your height and weight in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case and that way give you my most honest opinion.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight and BBL

+1
It is certainly reasonable to get to your goal weight before having surgrery. But  liposuction will not lift the breasts in any significant way.