If You Lose Weight Will the Weight You Lose Come from Your Bbl?

BBL and Weight Loss

+1

Thank you for your question. Every one is different, and this will be different for everybody.  There are no fast and definite rules for this. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for your question, once your body is reshaped with surgery, even if you lose weight it will be proportional to your new body shape. this will help you maintain you beautiful new hourglass figure.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss and BBL

+1

Weight loss usually affects your body symmetrically . If you loose some weight after a BBL , all your measures will reduce but the shape of your body and your curves will still look proportionally in harmony  .

Best Wishes 

+1

A portion of any weight lost after Brazilian buttlift will come from the buttocks as it would from other areas.   I typically recommend a stable weight both before and after surgery.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php