I am 21yrs old. I'm 5'1'' and 135lbs. Can I Lose Weight to Get Smaller Breasts?

I am 21yrs old. I'm 5'1'' and 135lbs. My breasts are a size 34G. I lost some weight and went from an H to a G. Will I be able to lose weight to get down to a DD or even a DDD. My back, neck, and shoulder are constantly in pain. Exercising and everyday activities are uncomfortable, and it's also taking a large toll on my self esteem.

Breast reduction by weight loss

Because the breasts are mainly comprised of fatty tissue, you will find that losing weight also reduces the size of your breasts naturally. However, it would be difficult to say by exactly how much of a reduction you may experience with further weight loss.