Should I Lose Weight Prior to Having a BBL?

I am very muscular....but I carry weight in my stomach arms and back (upper). I am sure i have more than enough fat to transfer, but I am not sure if there is a range I need to be in prior to the procedure. Also will losing weight afterwards affect my results?

Hi There,

I just wanted to let you know that it would be very helpful if you included your measurements here (height/weight/waist/etc), so that the doctors can give you the most helpful answers.

Weight gain or loss around Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without knowing more about you or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, I generally recommend that patients be within 10 or 15 pounds of their goal weight before surgery to maximize their results.

Good Luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com