Should I lose weight before vaser lipo/t tuck/bbl?

Hi. I am 5'5" weighing 165 lbs; my ideal weight is 130-135 lbs...I've had two children via csection over the past 2 years so my stomach is bulging; I also have excess fat on back and arms but not on the legs. I want to do a tummy tuck/butt lift/breast lift. What I want from my body is a thin frame, and a large round lifted butt( I have no butt now). I'm worried if I lose weight to be closer to my ideal weight there won't be enough fat for a butt lift. I'm planning on doing the vaser lipo

+1
I think you are likely a very good candidate for all of these procedures at your current weight.  Make sure your surgeon is an expert at all of these and can keep the anesthesia time to 4.5 hrs or so.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts, breast lifts, and tummy tucks each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Best preparation for Surgery

+1
Thank you for your well thought question. It is generally best to be in the best shape possible before undergoing any surgical procedure.I would recommend that your weight to be as close to ideal as possible before planning an abdominoplasty procedure. Your result may suffer slightly if there is further weight loss following the procedure.The fat transfer procedure is a little different because the result is best when there is adequate availability of donor fat to utilize . So , Brazilian butt lift can certainly be performed sooner when there is enough 
quality fat to transfer.

Algird R. Mameniskis, MD