Losing Weight Necessary Before Smart Lipo?

I'm 5'6'' and weigh about 250 lbs. I exercise and eat well but, I just need to get this stomach of mine out of the way. Should I lose weight before I have Smart Lipo? Is this procedure recommended for someone like me?

Smartlipo and present weight

+1

Smartlipo is probably not a good idea for you at this point. I would suggest diet and exercise. You probably would be wasting your money at this point. Liposuction in general is best for patients with isolated areas of fullness when they are close to their goal weight. Get the weight off and then re-evaluate your needs. Most likely you won't need liposuction, because you will probably require a tummy tuck from the loose skin that will result after you lose 80-100 lbs.