Should I Lose Weight Before my Butt Augumentation?

I am 5'7 and 224 lbs. I carry my weight in my abdomen area, upper/lower back. I wanted to put my fat in my butt and to create wider hips, and thighs

Losing Weight Before my Butt Augumentation?

+1

Thank you for your question. I do not recommend weight loss before any fat transfers as the quality of fat diminishes, and does not seem to survivor well and the survival rate is too low. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Should I Lose Weight Before my Butt Augmentation?

+1

I think you could probably lose 40 lbs or so and still have enough to liposuction 5 liters and transfer at least 1500 cc per side if not more.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA