5'3", 147lb - Should I lose weight before brazilian butt lift? (photos)

I'm 5'3", 147 lbs. I'm planing on getting a brazilian butt lift on April this year, I feel more confortable at 132 lbs. In your opinion, is it best for me to lose maybe 10 lbs before getting my Fat grafting/Liposuction/Brazilian butt lift?

Weight Loss Before Gluteal Shaping

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  I think the your weight is okay for gluteal shaping and I would not recommend weight loss.

Dr. ES

5'3", 147lb - Should I lose weight before brazilian butt lift?

+1
This is up to you.  I liposuction the full 5 liters routinely and as such a few pounds makes little difference.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Losing weight before BBL

+1
If you are more comfortable on 132, then losing that extra 10 lbs you are planning, will only enhance your results.
In my opinion you are perfect in this weight to do the procedure and achieve a great result.
Feel encouraged.
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

+1
I think that it is always important to get to your goal weight before undergoing the procedure. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.