Can I Lose Weight And Still Get a BBL? (photo)

Hi I want to get a Brazilian butt lift, i am 145-150 lbs , 5'6 I carry all my weight on my stomach, at the moment i'm trying to lose weight but i don't know if that's a good idea since you need to have fat to transfer into the butt.. if i lost 15 pounds would i still have enough fat to transfer into my butt.. i don't want a huge kim Kardashian butt or a HUGE Ghetto butt, i just want one thats bit bigger..

Weight changes before butt lift

+1

Hello. When considering a Brazilian butt lift I recommend patients be at their target weight beforehand. The reasoning for this is because gaining or loosing weight post op could possibly affect the results. If you want to lose 15 pounds I say go for it. You will still be able to get a great result.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

You look amazing for perfect BBL/ luces perfecta para un BBL

+1

you dont need to loose any extra lb. just stay like you are the results  will surely be amazing .

por favor no bajes mas  eres una candidata pára un resultado espectacular

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You look ideal for body contouring with liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks.

Liposuction of the abdomen and flanks and lower back will give you the curves and butt enhancement.

Losing 15 lbs and then Brazilian Buttlift

+1

If you lose 15 lbs you will still likely have enough fat to transfer 1000 to 1200 cc per buttock due to your distribution of fat.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA