Can You Lose Fat in Your Face After Rhinoplasty

I had no clue about this but i heard you can lose fat in your face after rhinoplasty. my face looks weird after rhinoplasty and im wondering if i have lost fat in my face. will it come back?

Loss of Fat in Face Post Rhinoplasty

+1

In over 35 years I have never seen a patient lose fat in their face because they had a rhinoplasty. I wish it was that easy to refine a patient's face.

Lose fat in the face after rhinoplasty?

+1

I have never heard of anyone losing fat in their face after a rhinoplasty.  Certianly if you lose weight after a rhinoplasty, the face may get thinner.

No fat loss after rhinoplasty.

+1

In more than 35 years of rhinoplasty I have never seen anyone loose fat in their face after a rhinoplasty.