How to Lose Fat in Buttocks?

I'm a 28-year-old male. How can I lose fat from my butt, the fastest way without side effects?

Ultrasound liposuction will help contour your butt!

+1

Excess fat in the buttock region of the male patient is an interesting problem. When you discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon make sure that you are very specific about the areas that you feel are too large and also point out areas that you would like to enhance.

Liposuction is an excellent tool for the contouring of this area. In the more dense fat of the male patient, ultrasound liposuction may be an excellent option. During this procedure the areas in which you are concerned will be treated with ultrasound waves to melt the fat and health contour your butt, hips, waist and back.

Best-

Pat Pazmino

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

+1

ZERONA laser treatment is the fastest and saftest way without any side effects. Liposuction by tumescent technique is also very safe but takes 3-4 months to see final results.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.