21 and Concerned About Breast Lift. Will I Be Able to Grow with It? What Happens W/ Weight Gain?

I'm only 21 and humiliated my BA looks trashy...so I'm removing them, getting a lift. I think I'm a late bloomer. I'm scared my lift will remove the little breast I do have...will it effect my growth or the rest of my life?? Will it look bad if I gain weight??? Thing is, I was 89 lbs and 5'6 when I had my 330ccs put in under the muscle. I am 110 now. Will that change how I look now? I usually gain weight in butt/boobs first. I'm scared that I'll look like a scarred mess at such a young age.

+1

No one can truly predict this as each soft tissue envelope will respond differently, but you may do well with just removal.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast implant removals, breast augmentation revisions, and breast augmentations each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

+1

Current photos might make it possible to provide advice as to some of the issues you present. 

A lift should not remove any breast tissue--only about a tablespoon full of partial thickness of skin from each side, so that part seems to be a non-issue. 

By BMI (body mass index) calculation you are currently a bit "underweight", but at 89 pounds rather severely underweight. Before even thinking about further surgery, reaching a weight that is stable for you is essential. If you gain enough weight in the breasts you may find no need for a lift. 

All the best.