Lipline Border Still Irregular More Than 2 Years After Restylane? (photo)

Can my lipborder be fixed it still has a lumpy irregular appearance more than 2 years after restylane injection in upper lip border

Has your doctor tried hyaluronidase?

+1

It would be unusual but not unhead of for Restylane to last this long.  You should return to the doctor who injected the Restylane and have him/her inject some hyaluronidase which is an enzyme that will dissolve the Restylane, usually overnight.  I have used hyaluronidase on two occasions and it worked like a charm.

Lipline border irregular

+1

Are you sure it was Restylane? It should be gone now! Get you Doctor to inject hyaluronidase enzyme into the lumps.

David Ellis MD FRCSC

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Art of Facial Surgery 

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon