Tummy Tuck Redo to Fix Stretched Muscles and Previous Bad Lipo AND Double Bubble Breast Repair? (photo)

I had a TT several years ago and stomach lipo before that. The TT brought my waist to a 25 but the lipo was not good. It left ripples on my stomach. Flash forward to the present. I gained weight and my waist is thicker and uneven. I've gained uneven fat on the left side of my stomach and the skin above my stomach is dented/rippled. My right breast implant is also messed up. I want a cinched waist again, loose skin/dents gone, breast fixed. Do I need full TT again? Will it smooth the dent?

Tummy Tuck & Breast Implant Revision

+1

It is likely that an improvement can be made in the current result.  The issue is going to be the potential gain and then maching that against yuor expectations.

The tummy tuck and liposuction will have removed fat in areas and not in others, this is the cause of the rippling.  Revision liposuction with possible fat grafting may be the answer.  The breast revision surgery will be more likely to meet your needs that the tummy surgery.  The current implant will need to be removed and the pocket redefined, and a new implant placed

When considering surgery, ensure the surgeon yuo choose has experience with revisional surgery

I hpe that is of some help

Jeremy Hunt    

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Redo to Fix Stretched Muscles and Previous Bad Lipo AND Double Bubble Breast Repair?

+1

From the one photo, it is difficult to gain an appreciation of all of the techniques that may be employed to help in your situation.  You will need an exam to discuss all possible avenues, but you do not have enough skin laxity for another complete tummy tuck.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and liposuctions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA