Swelling on my face after bbl. Has this ever happened before?

I spoke to my doctor and he stated that he has never come across this. I had my Brazilian butt lift two days ago. Instead of leaving the incisions open he opt to stitch due to size and I wanted less scars. He used the tumescent procedure. I have had minimal drainage even first night was very little. Has anyone out there experienced face swelling? When I stand for long period of time it goes done. When I lay and get back up my eyes look like I have been crying hard for days. Super puffy and abnormal.

Facial swelling after BBL

+2
I agree with Drs. Bruno and Shureih.  It is normal due to lying on your belly during the surgery and will resolve in a couple of days.  An exam by your doctor is the best way to determine the cause. Best of luck. 

Swelling in face after a fat transfer procedure

+2
The facial swelling (edema) is due to the IV fluids and the prone (face down) positioning after surgery. This is common and should resolve in a few days. Consult your plastic surgeon if you continue to be concerned by this issue.

Dr.Bruno

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2
Swelling of the face with Brazilian Butt Lift is normal and due to positioning during the procedure, face down.
However for accurate diagnosis you need to be examined by your doctor to make sure there are no other problems