Will scar tissue go away eventually? Would Kenalog injections help me? Nose is larger since primary rhino 2 yrs ago. (photo)

Most drs say by 1 yr results are final but that is not true, my nose has changed since 1 yr mark. My nose is still very hard & skin can't be pinched away. 1 dr I consulted for revision said I should not have more surgery until skin is less taut, but I'm afraid I now have scar tissue that won't go away on its own. How can you tell the difference between residual swelling & scar tissue? And if it is scar tissue, will that resolve eventually, even if it takes years?

Two Year Rhinoplasty Results

+1

At two years after surgery your nose will not improve significantly in the future. If you're not happy with the result you will need a revision procedure. The skin tightness should not interfere with this. Consult with your surgeon or an individual who specializes in this operation.

Will scar tissue go away eventually? Would Kenalog injections help me? Nose is larger since primary rhino 2 yrs ago.

+1

The one year waiting healing time following a rhinoplasty is a generalized rule. But you are 2 years so the healing IS DONE! Seek more in person consults because if you desire a revision you are more than ready.//

Noses change even after 1year post rhinoplasty.

+1

Noses change even after 1year post rhinoplasty. However, the change is normally very slight. Your nose is healed now and this is the size it will be without a revision.