Need scar removal from breast augmentation earlier this year (Feb 2013)? (photo)

What kind of treatment should I be searching for? My scars seem deeper than the average when I compare to other women. How long do I need wait before I start lasering or doing any kind of treatment to get rid of them? What products do you recommend for for healing? How much does each session range from? Any recommendations for anything in Los Angeles?

+1

Best to return to your chosen surgeon for scar revision surgery.. Only surgical revision can offer you the best opportunity for improvement.//