How Long Do I Need to Maintain Weight Gain for a BBL (Round2) Should I Get It Bigger Since I Will Loose Added Weight? (photo)

After gaining 11lb for BBL how long do I need to maintain lbs gained? I want to do my part and so DR can have success for my BBL round 2.I want get down to 135 ASAP after sx. Realistically I think I will loose much bootie. What to do? Should I make bigger butt since I am going to loose 15 lbs (minus the butt if possible). I am at 150 with weight distribution all over. I feel horrible! l need lipo on arms,banana fold, inner thigh, stomach and back all over again. Please help me, ready to pick dr..Ca, MX??

BBL and weight

+1
The key is to maintain your weight both before and after surgery.  Losing weight after surgery may diminish the results that you obtained.

How Long Do I Need to Maintain Weight Gain for a BBL (Round2) Should I Get It Bigger Since I Will Loose Added Weight?

+1

I typically recommend maintaining a stable weight before and after surgery.  Gaining weight before surgery only to lose it later may not produce the outcome you desire.  Your case is a little more complex than most and a physical exam to determine the amount of subcutaneous fat available would be imperative before undergoing additional surgery.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to determine the plastic surgeon who is best suited to give you the results you desire.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php