I want to get a full tummy tuck with lipo suction in flanks and breast augmentation silicone (photos)

I'm 26 years old 122 pound 5'2 had two children via c-section. My breast now are an A cup my main problem is my flabby stomach and my stretch marks. Would getting all 3 procedures be safe? Around how much will it cost? I know price is not the only factor to consider but I want to have an estimate of what to expect. How long will my recovery period be?

Mommy makeover: tummy tuck, #stretchmarks and #breastaugmentation

#mommymakeover: tummy tuck, #stretchmarks and #breastaugmentation

After childbirth, when the mother is no longer lactating, the breast glands will shrink. Most often this leaves the breasts smaller especially in the upper portion In this case, breast augmentation may allow the patient to achieve her desired breast shape and size.
Liposuction and tummy tuck can be done at the same time.

In the midwest, $10,000-$15,000

Your pictures and history suggest that you would be an excellent candidate for Mommy Makeover surgery.In your case, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty and liposuction of the hips and thighs would be appropriate.These procedures are associated with excellent clinical success rates and high levels of patient satisfaction.
The vast majority of Mommy Makeover patients resume most of their normal activities within two weeks of surgery.Strenuous activity and heavy lifting should be delayed for 6 to 8 weeks following surgery.
When the surgeon’s fee, facility fees, anesthesia charges, implant costs and pre- and post-operative care are considered, the total cost ranges between $10,000 and $15,000 for this procedure.
If you’re considering Mommy Makeover surgery, it’s important to consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this area.This surgeon should be able to evaluate your condition and formulate a treatment plan that addresses your anatomic findings and achieves your aesthetic goals.

Combining cosmetic surgery procedures

Breast reductions/lifts/augmentations can absolutely be combined with a tummy tuck/mini tummy tuck/body lift. As long as you're cleared by your internist for surgery and you're a good candidate for the procedures then it should be okay. Also, combining procedures greatly reduces the anesthesia, facility, and professional fees. Even more, breast reductions are usually covered by insurance and this can save you more money on the anesthesia and facility fees as well. Thanks for your question!

I want a full tummy tuck, liposuction and breast augmentation.

Judging by your photographs and your description it seems that you would be an excellent candidate for this combination of procedures.  It should be safe if  your operation is performed by a board certified plastic surgeon in a properly certified facility.  The price for this combination of procedures will vary depending on the geographic location.  You should expect a range between $15,000 and $20,000.  You are absolutely correct however in your understanding that price is not the only factor to consider.  You should thoroughly

John J. Edney, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make-over

Thank you for your mommy make-over question.
  • Yes, a breast augmentation, tummy tuck and flank liposuction are common done at one time,
  • The cost, depending on area of the country and type of implants, including all fees will range from $14,000 to $20,000.
  • In rural areas with few plastic surgeons and high cost areas of LA, NY and San Francisco, prices will be at the high end. Hope this helps!

I want to get a full tummy tuck with lipo suction in flanks and breast augmentation silicone

Thanks for your question. You are an excellent candidate for a mommy makeover. You could really benefit from the procedures you are requesting. It seems to me that you've done your home work and have researched.

All three procedures can be safely done at the same time. As you noted above, costs are important but should never be the determining factor in your decision. Costs in the Southeast portion of the US are less than where you live. At our Institute we frequently received patients from as far away as California or the Northeast, NYC, Boston etc. Miami has become the mecca for cosmetic surgery in this part of the US. We are equipped to handle all travel concerns. We require that patients undergoing a tummy tuck with any other procedure stay a minimum of 10-14 days so by the time they return home the "critical" period is over.

I am certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have practiced in the"land of mommy makeovers", Miami, for the past 29 years. I encourage you to look up the surgeon you eventually select and make sure they have years of experience in performing cosmetic breast surgery, tummy tucks and liposuction. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthsiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

You would be looking at somewhere around $11,000-$12,000 here in Miami, though the costs could run as high as $18-20,000 in other areas.

I wish you the best on your journey. I hope that the info provided has been helpful. Should you require any further clarification, do not hesitate to contact our institute. We use a web based program called TouchMD which allows us to upload your pictures ( privately/HIPPA compliant) and then I can actually draw on them so that the patient is able to view from their home what my recommendations are.  I answer all questions personally, not through patient coordinators or other marketing individuals. Good Luck

All three can be performed at the same time in a safe fashion.  The cost may vary from $14,000 to $20,000.

Mommy Makeover

Yes it is safe to have all three procedures done at the same time.  Yes you are a very reasonable candidate as long as you plan no more children.   Costs vary but nation wide you are looking at 10,000 to 20,000.   Get 3 consultations in your area and you will get an idea of prices and approach.   My Best,  Dr C

Mommy Makeover prices

Thanks for your pictures and questions.  It appears that you are a very good candidate for a tummy tuck, liposuction, and a breast augmentation.  This combination of procedures is very commonly performed in healthy patients.  Costs will vary based on region of the country but generally will run from $10-14,000.

Naveen Setty, MD

Mommy Makeover

Based on your photos alone, it looks like you are likely a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  As per your tummy, the photos do not allow the best assessment of your tummy area.  Depending on what is found on your physical exam, you could be a candidate for liposuction vs a tummy tuck.  So an in person consultation is really required to make any recommendations.   Please see a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.  I'm sure your will LOVE your results!

Dr. Basu
houston, tx