I Paid for Zoom Whitening but the Dentist Used I-Brite Should I Be Mad?

I was enticed to a dental office for $99 Zoom whitening but at the end the dentist used the i-Brite system and said it was "Zoom" whitening should I be mad? or is it the same ?

Mad or Please?

+1

Well obviously there was a misrepresentation on the part of the dentist when he did not use the product you thought he would.. I would not be happy with that, but on another note, are you happy with the results of your whitening that you paid the $99 for even though it was not Zoom? The bottom line is if you have no unpleasant symptoms and you like the result it is not worth getting mad over.  Next time be sure you are getting the product you asked for up front before you use it!  I hope all turned out well!

Valencia Cosmetic Dentist