What Should I Do to Help with Weak Chin? (photo)

Hello. I'm currently 18 years old and I've been very insecure with my chin for a long time. I want to fix it! I'm not sure what is the best solution for my weak chin. I also have a gummy smile, gaping mouth when my face is relaxed, and maybe a crooked smile as well? I had braces for maybe 2 years. I was hoping I could get something non-surgical or not very invasive but I feel as if it wont be enough and I need honest opinions! Thank you, so much! :)

Choosing between Chin Implant and Orthognathic Surgery/Genioplasty

+1

Good Candidate Criteria for Chin Implant
Without an exam  your question cannot be answered. However, your photos are  helpful and you are probably a good candidate for a Chin Augmentation. You will need to see an Oral/Maxillofacial surgeon to see if othognathic surgery, genioplasty or using an implant is best for your specific case due to your "gummy smile" and crooked smile. Here is some information to help you make this decision:
Candidates for Chin Augmentation -
Patients whose chin profiles are weak but have normally functioning jaws are candidates for Chin Augmentation. Many of these candidates have used injectable fillers in the past to strengthen the protrusion of their chins, but are looking for a permanent solution. If you are one of these patients, then you are a likely candidate for chin augmentation.
Intended Result
Chin augmentation most often is used to restore balance to the face due to a weak chin (under-projecting in profile). This disproportion of facial structure—having a small chin—tends to make the nose look larger and results in a poor jaw/neckline. As it doesn’t support the neck skin, often it causes skin to hang down from the upper neck and can lead eventually to a “turkey waddle” deformity. Chin implants can also create a wider, stronger chin. They can also be used to lengthen the face slightly.
The augmentation is performed with a sterile, biologically inert implant (such as silicone or Medpor) which is placed over the bone of the lower jaw so it feels like your real chin and not like a separate implant.
A wide range of chin implants are available, depending on the patient’s needs and goals. These implants vary in their dimensions and are made of different materials. The proper selection of the correct size and type of implant by your plastic surgeon is critical for you to achieve the look you want.
It is very important to select a highly-skilled, board-certified plastic surgeon, or ENT or Oral Surgeon experienced in this procedure, to aid you in selecting the implants and insertion methods that will give you the best possible result.
Web reference

Chin implant for weak chin profile

+1

A Silastic  chin implant can be inserted under local anesthesia directly over the mandible to give an improved jawline. The incision is placed in the submental area  and the implant is  placed over the bone.  Silastic implants  come in a variety of sizes and shapes, best determined at the time of the consultation