One of my drains came out over night? Should I be worried?

The amount that I am draining is under 25 cc and I am scheduled to have the drains taken out tomorrow. One of the drains came out last night, should I be worried?

Drains

+1
Hi Shantai, you don't need to worry. Cover the area with a bandage and go to your scheduled appointment.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Drain post TT

+1
No worries. Like you said it was scheduled to come out tomorrow anyhow and if drainage was less than 30cc it would have been removed. Just cover with bandaid and see your doc as scheduled 

Paul Buhrer, MD
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon

Drain Came Out After TT

+1
No worries. If there is a suture remaining, your surgeon can remove it at a later date. 

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon