Will my 285cc 75% under the muscle implants will get bigger or smaller as they drop? (photo)

I am 5'4 and 105lbs. At first I was scared they would be too big, but now I don't think they are big enough! Also, would these be considered small C's??

Breast implant size does not change as implants drop.

+1
Thank you for your question.  The actual size of your breast implants will not change.  However as breast implants drop this shape and appearance of the breast changes dramatically.  More of the breast implant volume is beneath the nipple areola and lower pole of the breast which creates a much more natural look.

Breast Augmentation Post-op

+1
Elik, Typically as time goes your breast get small as the swelling resolves. How much more the implants or going to drop, or the swelling is going to reduce depends on how far post-op you are currently. As time goes you shape usually continues to improve. What you are experiencing is normal. Many patients feel exactly the way you do, they feel to big at first and then too small when the swelling starts to resolve. It is difficult to tell from your picture, but from what I can see you look really good. I hope this helps. Johnny Franco MD

Size

+1
The size will not change as implants drop. Swelling does go away over 2-3 months. Things look good in your bra, but can't tell you much without seeing you.

Michael Hueneke, MD

Breasts appear smaller as swelling reduces.

+1
Dear Elik
Thank you for your post.  This depends on what stage you are in.  Breast implant swelling dissipates over 3 months, so you will not be able to tell your permanent size until then.  You do appear to be a C in the photo, but it is difficult to tell in a bra.
Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast size changes after augmentation

+1
In the early stages following your breast augmentation, your breasts will become slightly smaller as the surgical swelling dissipates. Once the swelling has resolved and your implants "settle," your breast size will not change. The size you chose for your breast augmentation may be considered large for some people and small for others. Your satisfaction with your results is all that matters. Thank you for sharing your photo and questions. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Size after surgery

+1
Your breasts will not get bigger than they are now as your swelling resolves.  Please follow-up with your PS as scheduled.  Best wishes.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS