When I was 13, I had a 3rd nipple removed. Now I'm 32 and I feel a small painful lump right under the scar. Is this normal?

I have also noticed that the breast above my left one has a small round bead size lump that movies around. I get these sharp electric shock feeling right in the spot the small beaded lump is.. Also about 3 weeks ago my nipples started to hurt. Which never happens with me even before or during my period.

See your doctor

+1
While it is less common is someone your age we do see patients at younger ages with breast cancer. For this reason you should never ignore a new breast mass. 

Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon