When Will Skin Not Feel Wrinkly and Unable to Stretch with Pain Because of Arm Lipo?

I had liposuction in many areas that I did not give consent, now becoming problem areas, but as to arm lipo i only see one incision on the inside of my upper inner arm close the armpit when i raise the arm it feels so tight and as if im going to tear it up, it looks wrinkled and i see a huge line going down my elbow i also see rippling effect i am 3 wks post op is this normal? i am so scared and if this gone wrong how can i fix it...i am 27 yrs old

Arm still after liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction healing. 

1. The doctor who did your liposuction may have been inexperienced.  
  2. Return to this doctor to discuss your result and consider a second opinion with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. There are many in Los Angeles.
  3. In the meantime, exercise your arm gently, raising it up 5 times every hour you are awake to get it moving.