When Will Skin Not Feel Wrinkly and Unable to Stretch with Pain Because of Arm Lipo?

I had liposuction in many areas that I did not give consent, now becoming problem areas, but as to arm lipo i only see one incision on the inside of my upper inner arm close the armpit when i raise the arm it feels so tight and as if im going to tear it up, it looks wrinkled and i see a huge line going down my elbow i also see rippling effect i am 3 wks post op is this normal? i am so scared and if this gone wrong how can i fix it...i am 27 yrs old

Arm still after liposuction

+1

Thank you for asking about your liposuction healing. 

1. The doctor who did your liposuction may have been inexperienced.  
  2. Return to this doctor to discuss your result and consider a second opinion with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. There are many in Los Angeles.
  3. In the meantime, exercise your arm gently, raising it up 5 times every hour you are awake to get it moving.