Ulthera for Crows Feet?

I have crows feet and slight lax skin that botox does not correct. I want a laser or peel to improve the eye area. Is Ulthera effective for crows feet and lax skin/crinkling around the eye? How long do the effects last? I understand the aging process will continue, but how long does the procedure effects continue? I tried super expensive CO2 lasers and that does not work on wrinkles only pigmentation.

Treatment of crows feet if not with Botox, ultherapy, pelleve, fraxel

+1

Mimetic lines are those lines that are created by muscular contraction below the skin. Sun damage can often make these lines around the eyes significant and Botox will often help signficantly. Unfortunately, the lines beneath the lower eyelid margin are not as treatable as the crows feet because Botox can't be used there to completely relax the muscle as it would interfere with important eyelid function.

Some patients derive benefit from Botox of the crows' feet plus resurfacing with Fraxel non ablative resurfacing or Fraxel Repair (CO2), Portrait Plasma resurfacing, tightening with Ultherapy, Pelleve radiofrequency or Thermage. Until Belotero filler came to the market, the  other hyaluronic acid fillers were too thick for these fine lines.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/ultherapy/index.html

Ulthera for Crows Feet

+1

Ulthera can be a great treatment for crows feet!  The New Ultherapy 1.5mm transducer is made for wrinkled or lax skin around the eyes. Traditional Ulthera can be used for a brow lift as well. The results from an Ulthera treatment can vary from patient to patient, but in general, you can expect to see the results last for about a year or so. I also often recommend Botox and/or filler treatments in combination with Ulthera to get optimal anti aging results.

Ultherapy for Crow's feet

+1

With the new 1.5 mm transducer, we are now able to address superficial wrinkles and crinkly skin around the eye and mouth for example.  It works because the focused ultrasound energy penetrates superficially.  I think combining this with Botox is a good way to approach smoothing out the crow's feet area.

Ultherapy for Crows feet

+1

Traditional Ulthera treatment is effective for brow lift and face and neck skin tightening by reversing skin and muscle laxity. New Ultherapy 1.5mm transducer is efficacious for skin laxity and lines for areas around the eyes and mouth and can be synergistic with judicious placement of Botox injection.

Web reference: http://www.FaceUpLifting.com

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Crows Feet - noninvasive treatment

+1

Here are three good ways to treat crows feet:

1)  Botox/Dysport - works well to prevent the deepening of the crows feet when you smile.

2) Ulthera - helps to create collagen and tighten the area.  Results will depend on how much laxity you have to start with.

3) Fillers - Restylane / Juvederm are great ways to add some volume in the crows feet.  This will help fill up some of the laxity in the crows feet.

Hope these ideas help.

Ultherapy for crows feet

+1

Ultherapy helps smooth crows feet - it tightens the deeper layers of the skin and results in collagen formation.  The result can be dramatic, but it depends on what your starting point is.  I recommend that you obtain a consultation.

Houston Dermatologist