Will the use of eyelid tape stretch out my skin?

Had blepharoplasty on only my right eyelid in November 2013. I know I will need a blepharoplasty revision in the future as without the tape, my right eyelid still forms an odd slant from my inner corner to middle. I am not Asian, but my doctor said it appears to have an Asian construction on that on eye.

Asymmetric crease after blepharoplasty

+1
is best managed with a revision as you already plan.  I wouldn't waste time with trying to use tape to create folds.  Make sure your surgeon understands what your concern is so the desired outcome is achieved.

+1
Often stretching out your skin with tape can leave permanent changes.  The quetion is whether using tape now is worthwhile.  It mighrt be worthwhile to see an Oculoplastic surgeon for consultation.

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Tape is associated with chronic stretch and skin manipulation.

+1
In some cases it seems to be associated with a mild atrophy of the skin.  It sounds like you need a careful assessment of your eyelid situation a likely a custom surgery to address your concerns.  A photograph would be very helpful to understand your concerns.  Ultimately there is no substitute for a personal consultation to determine what will work for your eyelid.