Teenager with bag under one eye. I've tried everything to get rid of it but nothing works so far.

Since I am so young it is odd how bad my bags are I have a bit of puffiness under one eye but not bad but under the other one it is a nightmare it is particularly bad when I smile I have tried everything to get rid of it but nothing works so far. Also I live a pretty healthy life style and have has these for a loooong time.

Teenager with Eye Bags

+1
Hi BUE.  It's hard to say without a photo, but with your age, we would probably be recommending an injection procedure for the eye bags.  We do have young patients for this procedure and when age is not the concern, usually genetics are.  You can view an example of dark circles on a very young patient at the link below.  Good luck.