Is It Safe to Visit my Father in ICU, Isolation Soon After I've Had Tickle/nil Liposuction?
- Asked by just4juju in los angeles ca
- 7 months ago
Full abdomen, full back
ICU Isolation Exposure After Liposuction.
Absolutely. Any small portal incisions are sealed against new bacteria very quickly. When you visit the ICU you will (or should have) a gown, gloves, and a mask so the risk of you getting anything from the ICU is minuscule. I would talk this over with your plastic surgeon but I would not hesitate to go. Good luck to you and to your dad.
Liposuction and hospital visits
Thank you for your question about liposuction healing.
- I am sorry your Dad is sick.
- Wait 24 hours after your liposuction drainage has stopped to visit him.
- After that the liposuction incisions are sealed - the isolation clothing - gown, mask, gloves, cap - will protect you from transferring germs in his room to your self.
- Be sure to wash your hands after the visit.
- Best wishes for your - and his - speedy recovery.
Recent Liposuction Reviews
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.