My nose looks long, wide and goes parallel from top to bottom. Do I need revision Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I have had two rhinoplasties - one primary and one to correct a really small area that was poking out. Currently, I am dissatisfied with my nose - I feel it doesn't fit my face well, it looks long, wide and goes parallel from top to bottom, which I don't think is a naturally look, I also don't like the tip. I have been warned against a revision as it can cause it to "look like michael jackson's". I want to ask what can and should be done about it. I am also attaching a picture of a nose I like

Revision?

+2
Each surgery on a nose is a magnitude more difficult than the last due to scarring and tissue loss/changes. You could make further changes either through cartilage grafting (probably from your ears) or a small chance that filler injection could meet your goals. An evaluation from a surgeon experienced in complicated revision rhinoplasty would be valuable.

Dissatisfied with Nose

+2
Based upon your photos your nose may be somewhat over reduced/narrowed. The photos you like show a nose that has a wider tip and bony vault than yours. It doesn't appear that your nose is too long to me. Have several surgeons give you their opinions in consultation. Best of Luck  Dr Harell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

My nose looks long, wide and goes parallel from top to bottom. Do I need revision Rhinoplasty?

+1
Hello and hope all is well.
An in person consultation can help you discuss the pros and cons of revisional surgery.
Generally speaking, osteotomies and bony reshaping methods can help with narrowing the nose.
In addition, the nose can be shortened but it needs to be done conservatively for best results.
Dr Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Revision rhinoplasty candidate to narrow and wide nose

+1
The photographs presented are inadequate to give an opinion on a very complicated procedure.   It's important to have it in person consultation for your tertiary rhinoplasty procedure with a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. A wide nose can be narrowed with osteotomies applied to the nasal bones. The nose can be shortened but it's important not to over rotate the nose.

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1
The best recommendation is to have an in-person consultation with a board certified specialist in the nose.  3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and will serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Rhinoplasty revision

+1
I would suggest that you're nose looks natural and fits your face. I would not suggest any revisional surgery. I'm sure you can find someone to do another surgery but it is of my opinion that it is not in your best interest.

David F. LaPatka, MD
Santa Barbara Facial Plastic Surgeon