What procedures should I do to make myself more pretty? My chin is too small and I want a smaller nose. (Photo)

1)My nose is very meaty, how do I make my nose smaller? Would a nose tip plasty suffice? 2) my face is very meaty, what kind of procedures can I consider? mesotherapy / face Lipo / buccal fat removal ? 3) I have v small chin. Do I need a chin filler? ( I'm not interested in implants ) What other procedures can I do to make myself more feminine and have a more refined look? Thanks docs!

Rhinoplasty, chin implant, buccal fat removal, and submental liposuction

+1
Hello there,

I think you may benefit from an open rhinoplasty to defat your nasal tip and possibly place a cartilage graft to create more definition. Furthermore to eliminate the meaty appearance of the face you may want to consider a combination of a buccal fat removal and liposuction of the face. Finally I agree that a chin implant would enhance your appearance. Take care.

Dr. Lee

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure and chin implant procedure when performed together to help both his facial balance area and a small chin is addressed with a chin implant to give added projection to the chin. For many examples of rhinoplasty and chin implant performed together, please see  the link below

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for better facial balance.

+1
Rhinoplasty and chin implant for better facial balance. The thick skin can be reduced while your chin implant will make your cheeks appear smaller. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. Fillers will not give you the same result as a chin implant and needs to be repeated every year.