How much will plastic surgery cost me if I need a full body lift (upper and lower body)?

I've lost about 250 pounds and I have a lot of excess skin. I keep reading about full body lifts but I'm confused as to what this means. I want to do as many of these surgeries as possible together but I am not sure that this is possible. This is where the excess skin is. Bat Arms Breast Lift Stomach Back Butt Inner and outer thigh Chin Is it possible to have all of these done together, is this a upper and lower body or just a full body lift and approximately how much will this cost. Genital area

Post massive weight loss body contouring

+2

Congratulations on your weight loss and maintaing it. Firstly you need to seek out a board certified ps who specializes in these types of surgeries. Thay are relatively complex, especially to do well and complication rates are higher than other lesser plastic procedures. Only those with large experience in doing these procedures can do a lot at one surgical setting. In someone like yourself I would suggest doing a Lower Body Lift ( this comprizes a tummy tuck, mons lift, lateral thigh lift buttock lift and buttock augmentation ) with an arm lift. Sometmes a breast lift can be done at the same time as well. At a second surgery any excess skin in the upper back can be removed in association with a thigh lift and again possibly a mini face lift. The total cost is high when doing all these surgeries and probably run anywhere from $30,000-$60,000 across the country. Good luck.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

+1

I deal with these concerns frequently. However, everyone that loses weight may not want the same thing. For instance, sometimes a patient may want fuller and more lifted breasts rather than a breast lift alone. Sometime, patients would like a fuller, rounder, butt with more projection rather than the flatter buttocks that are merely lifted. Almost anything can be accomplished, but a physical exam is always helpful.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks, body lifts, and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

After weight loss surgery

+1

First of all I have to congratulate you for the courage of making the decision to change your life and your body.

You have to know that all of the patients who have lost that amount of weight also have changes on their tissues, absorption ways, skin elasticity, etc, etc.

You have to know also that every surgery represents a risk implicit in the procedure, so it will be very risky to try to do many procedures at once. The safest is to do several stages in order to let every procedure to heal properly and your body to recover and then plan the next one.

Your body suffered a lot of changes during the years you was obese, so imagine what represents to your body trying to fix all of this in single procedure... risky is the only thing that comes to my mind.

I would recommend to start with the lower body lift (Tummy tuck, muscle repair, butt lift and you will see an improvement on front and sides of thighs) and if you are candidate a mild liposuction in order to harvest some fat for butt augmentation (mild)

Then whatever you want to continue with will be up to you.

Quote can only be given personally or by email based on photos

Have a great journey. You started already with the most important: your healthy life back.

Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon