My nose is ruined. How soon after surgical rhinoplasty can I get fillers?

I had damage on my nose and scar tissue from multiple accidents. 7 days ago i got rhinoplasty to correct damage and to look like myself again. I look terrible and nothing like myself. I am terribley sad and in a week i must continue back with my life. My swellig went down very fast.. I am desperate to change this. My bridge turned into a saddle nose.. The only filling needed to be done would be slightly in my dorsal hump. Would there be a possibility to get this soon!!?? Please help

Early after rhinoplasty procedure

+1
The changes that you are seeing with your nose after only seven days after rhinoplasty are certainly very early in the process.    You should certainly give this another six months before you make any decisions about the result of your operation.  There's obviously going to be a fair amount of swelling this early after the operation. You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Post rhinoplasty fillers

+1
Dear Devilla, See your surgeon and address your concerns. You are very early to be having any fillers and should not have anything done until the swelling dissipates and a proper assessment of your needs can be made. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Post surgery filler

+1
You are to early to consider touching your nose.  You need to wait months before filler could be considered.  Rarely filler can be used to help a patient during the one year healing period from rhinoplasty if the bridge really was over resected or collapsed.   At the end of the year you would be a candidate for revision surgery to permanently correct your concerns.  Please be cautious with filler it can create problems to the overlying skin.  Best of luck hope you feel better.

Philip Solomon, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
It is always difficult to assess the final result so early in the healing process.

Rhino revision

+1
You are only one week out form surgery and this is too early to do anything. You have to give it many months to settle. Photos pre and post-op would be helpful.

Revision

+1
At 7 days post op you are very early in the healing process but I would bring your concerns to your surgeon so he can address them

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

How Soon After Rhinoplasty Can Fillers Be Added to the Nose?

+1
Hi Davi,
The nose should heal for some time before any fillers are added.  There is no exact time to add fillers.  This decision is based on the surgeon's assessment of the degree of residual swelling.  Once the majority of your rhinoplasty swelling has resolved, then filler can be used to fill any defects.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Fillers after Rhinoplasty

+1
Please be patient and cautious. Your suggested treatment may ultimately be appropriate but it is impossible to determine what your nose will look like just 7 days after surgery. You do not want to make it worse. Wait at least several months before considering treatment. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon or get a second opinion.