What should be done with my nose? I would like it slimmed down a little. (Photo)

I am 17 years old and have been very unhappy with my nose ever since I can remember while most girls are saving up for a car I am saving up for a nose job. I believe I have a wide nose and both of my nostrils are very flared ( one more than the other ) but my biggest problem has to be the bump I have . I dont plan on any major changes but i would like my nose a little more slimmed down .Any recommendations? I don't plan on getting a nose Job until maybe two more years.

What should be done with my nose? I would like it slimmed down a little.

+1
You can have a more refined nose that is natural in appearance. I perform these surgeries with closed technique to preserve the structure of the nose and minimize visible scarring.

Rhinoplasty to narrow the bridge and dorsal hump removal

+1
The common goals of rhinoplasty are to remove the dorsal hump and narrow the bridge line. The hump is composed of bone and cartilage must be  filed down to remove it. Osteotomies of the nasal bones  can narrow the wide nose. A small amount of tip adjustment may also be necessary to make sure that tip balances with the new bridge line. For many examples of narrowing wide nose and hump removal, please see the link below

Goals of My Rhinoplasty

+1
Your wide poorly defined nose with slight fullness of the profile can be refined and made proportional to your surrounding facial features with a subtle rhinoplasty procedure done by a specialist who will give you a natural result.

Natural rhinoplasty for nose with hump and wide.

+1
Natural rhinoplasty for nose with hump and wide. You need a conservative natural appearing nose. Select an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon whose results ( not imaging) are natural. 

Rhinoplasty

+1
Thank you for your photos and questions.  I would go on consults with specialists who will take your photo digitally and then alter it with your input so you may see a final result that may be possible.  That way you will
be fully informed as to what is and what is not possible

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Nose Reshaping | Rhinoplasty

+1
Thank you for your question and sending pictures.

You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty with dorsal hump reduction and alar base narrowing.  Infracture of the nasal bones is likely necessary.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS